As an industry leader, Fabuwood excels in manufacturing dependable cabinets that appeal to all tastes and styles. Fabuwood is currently on a journey of growth, building its brand, global reach, and unrivaled distribution system, all with a strong commitment to its management and employees. The success of Fabuwood depends on every member of its organization. Not only has Fabuwood revolutionized the concept of creating premium cabinetry at affordable prices, but they have also revolutionized the atmosphere of belonging to a large corporation.
The Credit Processor will review customer applications and work with credit platforms to establish credit terms for customer accounts.
- Prepares customer application for submission
- Performs credit checks
- Compiles and sorts documents
- Prepares credit decisions and relays to customers.
- Setting up approved accounts
- Handle Claims for delinquent accounts
Other duties as assigned.
- Answering Incoming Calls/ Transferring Phone Calls
- Answering Customer Emails within a timely manor
- Handling Customer Rush Requests
- Scheduling/ Confirming Deliveries & Pickups
- Signing Out Orders that have been Delivered or are Picked Up
- Communicating and dealing with customer in person and/or over the phone/email
Other duties as assigned. This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision.
We are looking for exceptional data scientists with a passion for using data to discover insights and utilize them to drive decisions. As the technology leader in our space, data, ML, AI, and advanced analytics are our core competitive advantages. As a Data Scientist at Fabuwood, you will have a critical role with senior-level visibility and the ability to impact meaningful change. If you are curious and driven data or computer scientist, analyst or statistician, mathematician or programmer, you will succeed in our fast-paced and results-oriented culture.
Required Skills Your skills should include:
- MUST have strong programming skills in two(!) out of the four following languages/tools: Python (familiarity with Jupyter Notebooks is a plus), SQL, R, and Power BI
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Expertise deploying ML and AI algorithms for solving real world problems
- An ability to learn and acquire new skills quickly
- Familiarity with some structured and unstructured databases
- A command of visualizing, storytelling and/or communicating data and actionable insights
- Thinking creatively outside the box about data, analytics and problem solving
- At least five years of data science / predictive analytics experience or more in a commercial setting
- Experience implementing data collection, analytics and visualization projects
- Experience implementing modeling and advanced analytics in a commercial and/or production setting
- Command of data mining and predictive analytics
- MS degree or an equivalent level of experience in a quantitative field
- An active blog, publications or GitHub (or similar) repository demonstrating a portfolio of code and projects
- Demonstrated Python/R and SQL expertise (based on a coding test during the interview process)
Why You Should Apply
Highly competitive pay, dynamic environment, opportunity for growth and learning new skills. Be a part of a founding data science and analytics team within a major national manufacturing and logistics operation. Experiment with state-of-the-art, high tech solutions and have an important impact on day 1.
Fabuwood is the leading kitchen cabinet manufacturer in the United States. Technology is the lifeblood of our business – we believe that data-driven companies will dominate our space. We are the high tech leader of our industry and are looking for talented Data Scientists to join us to deploy the latest ML and AI techniques and technologies to serve our customers. Join a dynamic and talented team of data scientists, analysts and technologists and develop an industry-leading data, ML, AI, and advanced analytics capability to support our management, employees and customers.
We believe that your kitchen cabinets should help develop a sanctuary that offers a perfect balance of functionality and ambiance. With a range of styles, materials and finishes available, Fabuwood Corp. offers a multitude of options catering to your specific taste and needs. We make building a luxury kitchen affordable, without compromising on comfort, quality and efficiency.